In this tutorial, we learn how to use a wall to do split stretches. Start out against a wall that has nothing around it so you can easily stretch with it. After this, face the wall and then lay on your back. Bring your legs up to the wall, then bring them out to the sides as far as you can for around 30 seconds. If someone else is with you, you can have them push on the inside of your legs to create a greater stretching effect. After this, flip onto your stomach, then slide down onto the legs and push up against the wall. Touch the wall with your rear, then hold the stretch for as long as possible. These will give you great a great stretch before you exercise so you get the most out of your routine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades