In this video, we learn how to perform a beginner turn combo. Start with a channey then turn on relevea, then turn right and left into a preparation. Do one pirouette to the right, then up and relevea. Plea, then go into another pirouette while changing your arms up above your head. Practice these moves by themselves, then when you have them individually down try doing them together. You may want to practice this in front of a large mirror to see if you have the correct body movements down. When finished, do in one fluid movement and you're finished with this combination!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades