In order to perform a perfect six o'clock, you will need to, first, begin by increasing your strength and flexibility. Partner stretches may be beneficial to you, in order to increase your flexibility. This will be of additional benefit to you, if you've pushed yourself as far as you can go alone in individual stretches. When you are adequately limber, begin by stepping forward with one leg. Turn out and engage the front leg, as you transfer your weight to it. When the foot is planted, swing the back leg back, as you lean forward. Maintain your balance, as you bring your hands to rest on the floor. Continue bringing your back leg up, until it is straight in the air. If you are more advance, lift your hands off the floor and hold them behind you, as you hold the stretch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades