In this video, we learn how to perform an intermediate turn combo. Start a preparation, then start to turn on eight count. Open up into second position on one, then plea on two. Open the arms high on the third count, then plea on four. Open in second position on five, then double pirouette and turn in. After this, for the eighth count you will land out with arms to the side slightly raised. Practice doing these movements individually, then when you feel comfortable, start to do them in one fluid movement. When finished, you will have the turn combo down and be ready for more challenging movements!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades