In this tutorial, we learn how to do changing spot combo pirouettes. First, prepare for the turn facing the front left corner. Do a triple pirouette, then forte the leg around and change your spot to the right front corner. After this, land behind. Do this in counts of eight, then plea and land. This may be difficult to understand at first, if you have no experience doing dance moves. Just keep practicing, and pretty soon you will have these moves down! Changing spots is an easy move to get down once you are comfortable with dancing and learn the moves and footwork that goes along with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades