When a girl gets her pointe shoes, it signifies a graduation - A step up in the ballet world. The only problem with picking up your first pair of pointe shoes from a store, is that they don't come with the ribbons sewn on! Learn how to sew your own ribbons on your pointe shoes. Besides your pointe shoes and ribbon, you'll need a needle, thread and scissors to complete this task. Learn how to sew ribbons onto your pointe shoes with help from this tutorial.
One lesson not enough? Be sure to search Wonder How To for more lessons on ballet taught by dance expert Sarah Shoemaker who began dancing at the age of 6 in Nashville, Tennessee and now teaches at the Ensworth School of Dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades