In this video, we learn how to perform an attitude turn. First, step forward on the right foot, then cross over with the left foot. Then, lunge into the right leg with the arms open in second position. Do a deep plea and press up with the left leg into attitude. Reach your left knee back to your right shoulder to have the proper placement. Do this in front of a large mirror so you can see your body placement in the mirror, and use counts so you know when to do each movement. The counts should go up to four and there should be a movement on each one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades