In this video, we learn how to spot as a beginner. Spotting is used for when you are doing turns quickly. You want to keep your eye on the same exact spot in the room so you turn in the same exact way each time, and you don't lose your focus. To practice this, stand in front of a large mirror and practice doing turns slowly, without losing your focus from the spot you're looking at. After you have mastered this, start to do turns quicker, then with using your arms to help you turn. Eventually you will be able to do quick turns in one line using one spot to focus on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades