In this video, we learn how to perform a basic pirouette. First, start in fifth position with the right foot in front. After this, push the foot out to second position while opening the arms. Next, step the right foot into fourth position with both feet turned out and both heels on the ground. Next, lift the right leg into a turned out circle, while turning out the knee. To land with the left, cross the right leg behind. The last part is to do the actual rotation, spotting the head to get the turn completely around. Practice these in front of a mirror to get the best idea of your body placement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades