In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a turning open second leap. Start with a high shinnay on one and two, then a low shinnay on three and four. Stop with the right leg and ninety degrees to the left corner, then do a deep plea. Push off with your left foot and then take the right leg to the other corner. Hit and open second jump after this, making sure the left and right leg match each other. Rolling out of the jump, tuck the left leg and go to the front, then step up. When finished, you will have completed the move!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades