In this video, we learn how to do an arabesque. First, step on the right foot stepping from the right leg, then stand flat. As soon as the left leg leaves the ground, the toe points and the leg straightens. You will lift the back leg as high as you can before the chest moves forward. Make sure the back leg stays turned out and the arm doesn't go over the head in the air. You should not see the leg next to your hips, it should be right behind you. Doing this in front of a mirror will work best, so you can see how your body is positioned, and how to improve it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades