A front walkover is like the advanced version of a cartwheel. While the move may look easy, it's actually much more difficult and requires more balance than a cartwheel.
Take a gander at this video to learn how to do the front walkover, which consists of placing your hands parallel to each other and then flipping your body up and over.
You should master your bridge first, then practise the front walkover using some of these tips.
Front walkovers may be considered ballet moves in dance too or they are called kickovers. Cheerleaders, dancers and gymnasts perform front walkovers as part of their routines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades