In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie pointe shoes in ballet. Begin by putting on the shoe and tie the small lace. Then cut off most of the excess of the small lace (about 1 1/2 inches) and tuck it inside the shoe. Now wrap the inside ribbon of the shoe one time around the ankle and tuck it back. Do the same with the other ribbon, except do it the opposite way and then tie the ribbon together. Now cut off the excess ribbon and tuck it in. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in ballet, and would like to learn how to tie a ballet shoe for comfort and support.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades