This video demonstrates how to properly tie ballet shoes before doing ballet. First, in addition to the ballet shoes, some paper towels will be needed for padding. Fold about three paper towels together until they form a rectangle approximately 3" by 4". This will be used to pad the toes. Now, pulling the show onto the foot, pull the strap over the top of the foot and place the folded paper towels around the toes and top of foot to pad. Pull the shoe snugly onto the foot. The side straps should then be brought up one at a time, starting with the inside strap, and criss-crossed over the ankles. Tuck the straps underneath each other on the back of the heal to create a smooth appearance. Repeat this process on the other foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades