This video gives a demonstration of how to tie pointe shoes for ballet. The shoes are already on the dancers foot. First, take the wide ribbons and cross them over the top of the foot smoothly. Bring them up behind the ankle, right at the ankle bones. Cross them again at the ankles and then cross them again in the front, keeping the ribbons smooth. Bring the ribbons to the inside side of the foot and tie them. You can tie them in a bow or a knot. In the demonstration the ribbons are tied with a bow. Then you can determine if the strings are too long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades