In this tutorial, we learn how to tie ballet slippers. First, flatted the back heel of the shoe. Next, sew the sew from the inside so the elastic isn't sticking out. Then, take the drawstring and pull the shoes on so they fit snugly. Be careful not to pull it to tight. Then, tuck the string back into the shoe, don't tie it into a bow. Even if your foot grows, you can loosen the shoe up. If you have a point shoe, it also has elastic that get attached to the back. You will place ribbon into the shoe and then wrap it around the ankle of the dancer and secure it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades