This video demonstrates how to matte down your pointe shoes for a recital or performance. For this, you will need a makeup brush and a container of translucent loose face powder. You may cut the powder in half, adding baby powder to it. This will lighten the powder a bit. Dip your brush in the powder, and brush the powder over your shoes. Coat the shoes and the ribbons in powder, layering it on. Brush off the excess. Continue applying it, until the shine is gone. This will darken the fabric. Don't forget to do the elastic on the shoe as well. Try to avoid getting it on the bottom of your shoes. It may make them slippery. This should remove the excess shine for performance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades