The plie, many times misspelled as "plea", is commonly used ballet technique and is usually used to warm-up at the barre. When learning how to do a plie, it's important to note the differences between the demi-plie and the grand-plie, which is a deep knee bend taking your body all the way to the floor. Get your plie skills down with help from this dance tutorial.
One lesson not enough? Be sure to search Wonder How To for more lessons on ballet taught by dance expert Sarah Shoemaker who began dancing at the age of 6 in Nashville, Tennessee and now teaches at the Ensworth School of Dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades