For a grand pirouette combination, you will need to begin in first position. Step forward with your left leg. This is your supporting leg. It will need to be bent and in plie'. Your arms should be outstretched from your shoulders. Extend your right leg. The knee should remain bent. Your left heel will be used to guide and engage your turns. Swing your right leg back and spin. Bring your arms in as you turn. You should be bobbing up and down on your heel, as you turn. For the combo, you will need to do 4 grand pirouettes. Then, plie. Then, you will need to jump, lifting up and engaging your supporting leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades