In order to develop ballet turnout, it is important that you remember that relaxation is the key. Your hip joint must be loose and relaxed at all times, since all movement is done based on turnout. You must stay within your own body. Turnout is individual. The goal is to reach the maximum turnout for your own body and to stay within it. You have to make sure that your body placement is correct: i.e. your body alignment. In first position, your hips should be over your feet. Make sure that your pelvis isn't tilted. Try to keep your hips relaxed, when you do that. Make sure that your arches are up. For Dehors, try to imagine your feet moving from the front of the knee outward.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades