Maybe not everyone's aware of this, but when bought, pointe shoes are incredibly tough and when not broken in, painful to wear. In this video, learn how to break in new pointe shoes to make them easier to dance in. They can be bent, molded, massaged and even scraped to get the proper flexibility and traction. Find out how to safely break new a brand new pair of shoes with helpful instruction from an expert: Mikael Monson is an instructor specializing in ballet and pointe at the Virtuosity Performing Arts Studio/Vancouver Elite Gymnastics Academy in Camas, Washington. Learn more ballet from this expert by searching WonderHowTo! You're only practice time away from ruling the dance floor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades